Collection of Personal Information
- The Agency may collect personal information from clients and website visitors, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information, as well as payment and billing information. The Agency may collect this information through various means, such as online forms, email communications, and phone calls.
Use of Personal Information
- The Agency may use personal information to provide services to its clients, to respond to inquiries and requests, to communicate with clients and website visitors, to process payments and transactions, and to comply with legal obligations. The Agency may also use personal information for marketing purposes, such as sending promotional emails and newsletters, and to improve its services and website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- The Agency may disclose personal information to its employees, contractors, and service providers, for the purposes of providing services and conducting business operations. The Agency may also disclose personal information in response to a legal obligation, court order, or governmental request, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Agency, its clients, or others.
Protection of Personal Information
- The Agency takes reasonable measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. This includes implementing physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect personal information, and restricting access to personal information only to those who require it for business purposes.
Retention of Personal Information
- The Agency retains personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by law. The Agency may also retain personal information for archival and record-keeping purposes, or to resolve disputes and enforce agreements.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Third-Party Websites and Services
- The Agency's website may contain links to third-party websites and services, which are not governed by this Policy. The Agency is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites and services, and users should review their respective privacy policies before providing personal information.
- The Agency does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If the Agency becomes aware that it has collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, it will promptly delete such information.
Changes to the Policy
- The Agency may modify this Policy from time to time, and any modifications shall be effective upon posting on the Agency's website. Users should periodically review this Policy for updates.